Location: Sweden, StockholmApply Now
This is an exciting and fast paced role offering an ideal opportunity for a career starting point or for a Technical consultant with CCM software experience wishing to take their career to the next level.
At OpenText CCM software or Customer Communications Managemen is OpenText Exstream or Communications Center Enterprise (CCE) (formerly OpenText StreamServe). For this role, StreamServe knowledge is preferable. Within this large software company will give the successful candidate fantastic exposure to businesses and organizations both large and small into which we deploy our solution. There is significant opportunity for broad technical growth across a variety of key areas including architecture, databases, operating systems and web technologies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering StreamServe consultancy throughout, first and foremost, Sweden but also have the opportunity for occasional overseas travel. They must be able to communicate effectively to all levels of business, be a good team player as well as working well on their own. There will be frequent opportunity to share knowledge and experience with colleagues to ensure continued professional development. Time management and good business awareness are important.
The role will require the candidate to integrate the company’s bespoke StreamServe software solutions with various ERP systems on different platforms. This is typically based on a Windows Server operating system, but can be implemented through UNIX, Linux, and AIX and utilizes database connectivity to both MS SQL and Oracle. Knowledge of these technologies is strongly desirable. This role presents an excellent opportunity to develop consultancy and IT skills in enterprise level business environments.
You are great at:
• Implementation of OpenText CCM (StreamServe) software for our customers.
• Engage with key stakeholders, project managers, technical consultants and IT personnel.
• Design and deliver enterprise level solutions using the OpenText product family across many industry verticals including finance, manufacturing, public sector and commercial.
• Assist in requirements gathering activities.
• Support customers with implementing and/or improving their solutions.
• Be involved in the sales process looking for new leads at customer site.
• Have close contact with OpenText Account Executives.
• Manage delicate customer relationships.
What it takes:
• Education in computer science or equivalent experience.
• Experience using and programming OpenText Streamserve products.
• Excellent personal and written communication skills required.
• Great soft skills, being comfortable with new acquaintances and organizations.
• A willingness to be part of a team, learning the job specifics both from colleagues and from internal training courses as well.
• Open minded and adaptable towards colleagues, customers and situations.
• Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills required.
• Experience with Windows and/or Linux operating systems.
• Experience with basic SQL programming and understanding thereof.
• At least basic understanding of common protocols in IP-networks.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.