Location: Sweden, StockholmApply Now
Working with an outstanding team of consultants and subject matter experts, the OpenText SAP VIM Consultant must be a professional who interacts with customers, who has a deep interest in both the technology of implementation and the customers business processes in order to deliver world-class Vendor Invoice Management / Business Center solutions to the customers.
You are great at:
• Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) and Digital Content Processing (Business Center) or you are eager to become a world-class SAP VIM Consultant.
• Analysis of customer's business requirements and transforming them into technical solutions.
• Producing functional and technical design documentation.
• Implementation of OpenText projects in collaboration with OpenText project manager.
• Delivering configuration and development work on complex OpenText implementation projects while being customer focused.
• Performance optimization, testing and tuning.
• Providing advanced best practice product training after appropriate Open Text training and project experience.
What it takes:
• University degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics, Information Technology, Engineering or comparable graduation / professional education.
• Basic knowledge of SAP ERP.
• Programming skills in ABAP or ABAP OO.
• Project experience with SAP.
• Good general knowledge and understanding of IT.
• Fluent in spoken and written English.
• Excellent customer facing and communication skills.
• Strong team player with brilliant interpersonal skills.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.