Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now
The Web Project Manager creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements through identifying resource needs. Responsible for minimizing risks on project through day-to-day management of operational aspects of project and scope. Excellent organization, attention to detail, collaboration and communication skills paired with the ability to work well independently or on a team are essential for success in this position.
You are great at:
• Work with the Web Programs team to complete project scoping to schedule all work.
• Execute work on time to ensure that all projects are completed to the highest standards.
• Drive project delivery through clear and effective communication and status meetings with internal teams and stakeholders.
• Manage and control project scope and the change control process
• Demonstrate strong commitment to high quality product and personal work ethic, while adhering to department standards.
• Create and maintain process documentation to support the web project management process
• Regular reporting on overall project status and deliverables
• Resource planning across projects and weekly/monthly output reporting
What it takes:
• 5+ years of project management experience in a consulting or agency environment or applicable experience
• Ideal candidates will have hands-on web marketing experience.
• Experience managing web development and web content projects
• Works well independently with little supervision.
• Possesses excellent organizational abilities and incredible attention to detail.
• Is able to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
• Prioritizes tasks, ensuring that departmental and corporate objectives are met. Adjusts priorities quickly in response to changing corporate/departmental goals.
• Adheres to set schedules and ensures product requirements and release deadlines are met.
• Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills, communicates and reports in a clear fashion.
• Demonstrates business ethics. Develops and maintains professional relationships with
• co-workers, printers and service bureaus.
• Provides input into and follows departmental procedures.
• Nice to have: Google Analytics experience, project management tool experience
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.