Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
OpenText is looking for a strong candidate to be part of a diverse team responsible for technical implementation and ongoing management of the SuccessFactors HCM system. The SuccessFactors HCM Solution Architect will responsible for technical delivery of SuccessFactors HCM suite implementation and integration at OpenText.
This candidate will be an integral part of the Open Text IT Enterprise Business Systems organization.
You are great at:
The SuccessFactors HCM Solution Architect will have the following responsibilities:
• Work with the implementation partner and OpenText team to provide functional and technical expertise to configure SuccessFactors, as well as assist in the implementation planning, fit analysis, testing, rollout and post-implementation support of SuccessFactors HCM suite and integration.
• They will use their in-depth skills, business knowledge, and SuccessFactors solution expertise to effectively integrate technology into the business environment in order to achieve expected business results.
• Ongoing day to day technical leadership in all aspects of SuccessFactors modules, Employee Central, Recruiting/Onboarding, Compensation, etc.
• Leverage best practice technology solutions to continually upgrade and improve the implemented SuccessFactors modules.
• Provide ongoing technical expertise and operational consultation on system functionality, system upgrades, configuration, and reporting/analytics.
• Work with SAP SF to create and resolve incidents for the business.
• He/she will act as a mentor and counsel junior team members.
What it takes:
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in SuccessFactors / HCM
• Should have experience with a minimum of 3 full cycles (end-to-end) implementations of SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll.
• Candidates must be certified in SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC). Preference for Professional certification level.
• Good understanding of HR specific business processes
• SAP HR ABAP Experience with integration of SuccessFactors and SAP and/or 3rd party systems such as ADP, Ceridian, etc.
• Deep SuccessFactors administration and provisioning expertise especially around Platform and Employee Central
• Self-starter that is capable of working effectively as part of a team; in-person and remotely
• Strong skills, including analytical thinking, problem-solving, and superior communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Training in other modules of SuccessFactors HCM suite
• Experience with WorkForce Analytics
• Previous employment in a Human Resources-related capacity; technical roles in integration Payroll, Recruiting and Compensation are a strong plus
• Previous experience with Nakisa Hanelly a strong plus
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.