Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now
We are looking for passionate people that are ambitious, creative, and driven to work on difficult problems and provide innovative solutions.
In the Sr. Quality Assurance Developer role, you will be one of the primary contributors to OpenText Core Share (https://core.opentext.com), a cloud-based file sharing and collaboration service. You will work as part of a collaborative and co-operative Agile team to maintain the application and implement new features with quality. You will help shape the future of OpenText Core Share, solve challenging problems, and assist your teammates in getting stuff done.
You are great at:
• 6+ years of experience in the Quality Assurance area
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Good analytical and organizational skills
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant discipline
• Experience with automated tools (e.g., Selenium, Protractor, Mocha)
• Experience of relational databases (e.g., Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
What it takes:
• Participate in testing activities during estimation, design, implementation and release
• Perform Exploratory Testing on new features and highlight risk areas
• Create and execute test plans including manual and automated test cases
• Work closely with others to investigate and provide analysis on issues
Bonus points for:
• Knowledge of various operating systems (e.g., Windows, macOS, Linux)
• Knowledge of Document Management Systems and Cloud products
• Experience with virtualization and containerization software
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.