Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now
Want to work on software that is used by companies everyone has heard of? Apply for this exciting position and join a successful and engaging Agile Scrum team that builds awesome software. This is a compelling opportunity to work in the technology space of Digital Asset Management; developing and enhancing enterprise solutions around processing, creating, transforming, and delivering multimedia, image, creative, and document based files. This person will be responsible for executing and satisfying requirements for globally known brands that depend on these systems to capture, create, curate, and control delivery and distribution of business, entertainment, marketing, and other content across multiple channels.
You are great at:
• Java development
• Cloud and off-cloud development and understanding of multi-tenant architectures
• Being a go getter and team player - wanting to help your teammates execute and deliver on commitments
• Developing new APIs and integrating with disparate systems
What it takes:
• 3+ years of experience
• Desired: Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Docker, Cloudfoundry
• Some experience in relational databases preferred: Postgres, MSSQL, Oracle
• Application Servers such as Tomcat, TomEE, JBoss, Wildfly
• Full stack development preferred
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.