Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The mission of Internal Audit is to contribute to the ongoing effectiveness of OpenText in the accomplishment of its mission and vision. Internal Audit provides independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the Company's operations and systems of internal controls. Internal Audit provides Management and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors with an evaluation of the internal controls of the Company.
You are great at:
• Performing IT risk assessment interviews with management on an engagement basis. Translating high priority risks into actionable audit programs.
• Leading specific audits of SOX technical, financial, operational, and regulatory audits, including planning individual audits, performing tests and reporting.
• Planning, performing and reporting the audit engagement with minimum guidance from audit management.
• Full scope responsibility for delivery of a complete information Security, SOX and other IT Complaince audits (e.g. one full business cycle, one full location audit, one full functional department) with the guidance and direction of the Management of Internal Audit.
• Assisting managers in their objectives to interact with management to inform them and obtain their support for the SOX Compliance Program and IA objectives.
• Understanding the business’s IT functions and activities and identifying IT operational and business risks, as they relate to the area under review
• Supporting the business in technology related compliance audits and reporting, such as SOC, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, and HIPPAA readiness and certification audits.
What it takes:
• 7 + Internal Audit experience as an IT Auditor along with accounting or technical designation
• Experience using audit tools such as ACL or electronic workpaper software and Query language
• Accounting and technical designation such as CPA, CISA, CIA, CRISC, CISM (requirement for specific designation may be waived with experience at entry into this position)
• Good familiarity with the COBIT and COSO control framework
• Demonstrated knowledge of Project Management, GAAP, and SOX internal control and disclosure requirements along with COBIT and COSO control framework
• Strong verbal communication and reporting writing
• Excellent interpersonal skills are essential
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Works with sense of urgency and efficiency, strong orientation towards integrity
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.