Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now
We are forming a new team to work on an exciting project building a Cloud based service.
In the Senior Full Stack Developer role, you will be one of the primary contributors to this new service. In standing up this new service, you’ll be responsible for not just writing the code, but maintaining and owning the service end to end, from design, to coding, to testing, to assisting in the monitoring of the solution.
You are great at:
• Communicating the merits of various designs and approaches
• Writing code that is well designed and maintainable
• Collaborating with other developers on design and implementation
• Testing your code through reproducible automated strategies
What it takes:
• 5 years experience developing software applications
• Experience with a strongly typed language
• Experience with various public Cloud deployments (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
• Experience with RESTful APIs
Bonus Points for:
• Experience with AWS
• Experience using Git
• Experience with AngularJS
• Experience with Docker
• Experience with Continuous Integration servers like TeamCity or Jenkins
• Having worked with an Agile team
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.