Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Reporting to the Manager, Accounts Payable, the Senior AP Admin will support their leader in delivering on best in class AP process and practice, in collaboration with peers and key stakeholders. He/She will apply their strong working knowledge on AP processes and customer service skills to successfully deliver on AP targets and support proactive continuous improvement in the AP function.
You are great at:
• Deliver on invoice processing targets in accordance with SLA’s;
• Responsible to successfully resolve queries and escalations on invoice issues in your portfolio according to SLA and OpenText policy;
• Responsible to manage vendor change activities;
• Support your team by learning from your peers to drive best in class AP practice and process;
• Support & provide input on opportunities for improvement in efficiency and effectiveness of the business process
• Deliver on other assignments as required.
What it takes:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Accounts Payable, global experience an asset
• Good working knowledge of Accounting principles and P2P/AP processes
• Good writing, communications, interpersonal, and customer service skills
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective working relationships and influence the right change with key stakeholders
• Organized with demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple activities in a fast paced and changing environment
• Self -starter and strong team player to learn from your leader and others
• Good working knowledge with ERP environment, specifically SAP and VIM or other invoice workflow tools
• Good ability in negotiation tactics in resolving disputes
• Second language an asset
• College Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Accounts Payable function
• Working towards an Accounting Designation is an asset
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.