Function: Sales Operations
Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Our sales teams and their ability to keep performing at peak levels are critical to our success. As part of the sales enablement programs team, you will help our sales organization shorten ramp time and increase productivity by executing the processes required in our sales enablement onboarding program and platform to get our newly hired sales resources off to a fast and productive start at OpenText.
You are great at:
In this position you would be responsible for the execution of the required processes to support the enrollment and management of sales resources in sales enablement learning programs, such as onboarding.
• Enrollment and management of sales new hires into our onboarding program.
• Enrollment of sales resources into appropriate systems and courses to begin required learning curriculum.
• Timely and appropriate communication to sales resources regarding requirements, status, or updates to enrolled learning programs.
• Coordination of sales participation in the quarterly sales methodology virtual series; scheduling, logistics coordination, communication, general enrolment management, reporting and support.
• Daily monitoring, routing and response to support emails.
• Providing technical support for our LMS platform including user access issues and non-content specific troubleshooting.
• Producing reporting for the onboarding program to drive usage and ensure timely completion of the learning curriculum.
What it takes:
• You are detail orientated and schedule driven.
• You are capable of working on time-sensitive processes/projects and understand the importance of meeting deadlines.
• You are tech savvy and comfortable learning new technology. Experience with MindTickle is a plus.
• You are proficient in Excel, comfortable with working with large amounts of information and determining the most effective way to present, manage, and maintain information.
• You can create outcome driven action plans and executing on those plans to completion.
• You are a self-starter and can work autonomously, yet you understand the value and power of a team.
• You possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities.
• You are open to new procedures and strive to simplfy and improve processes.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.