Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now
Provides analytical and statistical support within a functional area. Prepares reports for use in business planning and analysis for assigned area. Strong advanced Excel skills, manipulating data (PivotTable, Hlookup, Vlookup etc..)
You are great at:
• Supports the business through compiling, preparing and reporting metrics and statistical data used in the analysis of operational performance of designated functional area.
• Compiles and prepares information and analysis for review by senior level analysts and management.
• Actively participates in assigned projects and creates business requirements with the assistance and direction of other associates.
• Creates and executes functional programs, practices and processes. Collaborates with team members on issues and problem resolution.
• Evaluates business problems and recommends solutions.
• Supports day-to-day business operations functions, business system applications and technologies.
• Performs other duties as required.
What it takes:
• Advanced Excel Skills
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Cross-Functional skill.
• Analytical ability.
• Detail oriented.
• Knowledge of job associated database/software/documentation.
• Organizational skills.
• Communication skills
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.