Function: Technical Support
Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now
Primary objective is bringing all contract renewals in an assigned portfolio in on-time for at least, full value.
The position is focused on relationship management, selling the value of Open Text Maintenance and Support Programs and driving retention as well as growth.
Quoting, establishing a regular outreach cadence, positioning upsells, regular follow-up and closing renewals are primary responsibilities.
You are great at:
* Providing exceptional service by reaching out via phone and e-mail on a consistent basis and building strong customer relationships. In addition, providing a consultative and proactive process to producing competitive renewal quotes.
* Consulting with internal stakeholders to prepare renewal quotes, overcoming objections through process of negotiation and adjusting quotes as required to ensure competitiveness of the solution being presented to the customer
* Trusted advisor for the Customer for their support needs. Cultivating an environment of mutual value recognized between OpenText and our customers.
* Utilizing departmental standard operating procedures to bring renewal contracts in at full value and on time.
* Taking ownership of the contracts assigned to you. A strong sense of urgency is required to manage your portfolio resulting in full value, on time renewals.
* Ability to handle more of the complicated/complex accounts independently and liaise with internal stakeholders
* May be responsible for named accounts across multiple products
* Handles majority of escalations independently
* Acts as subject matter expert for the team on a particular product, type of account
* Responsible for sharing roadmap information with the team
* Additional responsibilities as assigned by leadership, such as special project.
What it takes:
* 1 – 2 years’ experience working in a sales oriented, lead generation or renewals environment
* University/College degree within a related discipline or equivalent work experience
* Exceptional communication both written and verbal, with the ability to listen and understand client needs and focus the content
* Ability to think outside the box when researching leads for expanding new maintenance contracts and finding new and creative ways to show how OpenText products can help the client achieve their goals
* Strong desire in establishing and maintaining strong relationships with client
* Ability to work cross functionally with a dynamic team who rely on each other to achieve overall corporate goals
* Goal-oriented, positive, a self-starter, with strong attention to detail and analytical skills
* Track record of autonomy, ownership and execution
* Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
* Proven experience working in a fluid environment that is ever growing and changing
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.