Function: Sales Operations
Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Our sales teams and their ability to provide value to customers by expertly talking to them about business challenges and how OpenText solutions can help solve them, are critical to our success. As part of the Solutions Training team, you will help our sales organization shorten ramp time and increase productivity by helping them with product and solution mastery through product training enablement for our Account Executives and Sales Directors globally.
You are great at:
• Work with the broader OpenText sales support community to assess learning needs, understand ongoing initiatives and develop programs that ultimately drive sales performance improvement
• Develop and manage a quarterly product solution training roadmap that supports business and sales team strategy and success factors/performance indicators
• Design, build, launch and measure a series of courses to our Account Executives and drive adoption of these courses to develop competencies on our products and solutions.
• Work with subject matter experts such as Product Management and Product Marketing to translate messaging into sales oriented courses and learning experiences.
• Participate with the enablement and operation leadership team on the planning and ongoing improvement of enablement programs and strategic initiatives
What it takes:
• You have worked in a product or sales enablement solution, product marketing, product management, or solution engineering capacity in an Enterprise software company between 5 and 10 years.
• You have a real passion for helping/developing skills and abilities in others. You strive to find ways to make others better at what they do.
• You are skilled at extracting, capturing, and summarizing ideas and putting them into impactful written and multimedia learning content – courses etc
• You are comfortable in fast-paced environments and are capable of creating structured action plans and executing those plans to a successful completion with speed and quality
• You are familiar with the culture of software selling in a large enterprise software company
• You are a self-starter and can work autonomously, yet you understand the value and power of a team
• Prior experience with an Enterprise Information Management or Enterprise Content Management vendor will be considered a plus
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.