Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now
This Product Marketing (PMK) role will support Information Management, involving direct PMK go to market (GTM) responsibility - plus working with colleagues to champion initiatives and messaging that span across all OpenText offerings. The successful candidate will interact with his/her counterparts in product marketing, program management, product management, industry marketing, and other teams as well as with the sales force. This is a global role with responsibility to recognize and adapt strategies and messages for different regions.
You are great at:
• Supporting and evolving the message and positioning of Information Management to market trends, and requirements.
• Developing marketing materials for Information Management (i.e. slide decks, brochures, case studies, video, etc.) by working with internal and external team members to create compelling content to support use cases, lead generation, nurture programs, sales and partner enablement, web content and funnel optimization programs.
• Having a deep understand of Information Management, staying current with buying and competitive trends, identifying and defining requirements to remain competitive. Heavy emphasis will be placed on demonstrating proof points and differentiators.
• Working with sales, marketing and partner/channel organization to support product positioning, messaging, and pricing needs to ensure overall sales channel readiness through sales enablement and partner enablement activities.
• Showing thought leaderships regarding Information Management and promoting valuable insights, ‘how-to” articles etc. via blogging and social media participation.
• Planning the launch of new releases - and working with colleagues in the implementation of the plan to support Information Management GTM and launch events.
• Working with Field and Partner Marketing to execute on and track success of the lead generation campaigns.
• Measuring results of product performance and product revenue, including proactive communication with senior management on the market performance of the products.
• Working with PR and Analyst relations on press releases, articles, analyst webinars and acting as a spokesperson for various aspects of product-related messaging, both in print and in person at live events.
What it takes:
• Experience in enterprise software, preferably with a focus on Information Management
• At least 8 years of professional marketing or communications experience with at least 3 years in a Product Marketing or Product Management function
• Aptitude for technology and the ability to connect technical concepts with customer value
• Conversant in go-to-market methodologies
• Great interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to forge trusting relationships across a diverse team
• Skilled in creating and leading presentations and discussions with business, technical, and sales stakeholders
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong content marketer
• Aptitude for creative storytelling, and creating visually arresting presentations and marketing assets
• Proven ability to prioritize and differentiate what matters from the noise, meeting deadlines without sacrificing quality
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.