Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Product Marketing Manager (PMK) will support the OpenText Core SaaS application, helping to drive adoption of SaaS applications and services and grow market share and revenue. This is a global role and the PMK will serve as a product evangelist in support of the sales force and channel. The PMK will be responsible for staying current on the competitive landscape and industry research to help position products effectively to drive awareness and revenue pipeline. Collaborating cross-functionally, this role will support product strategies, define product messaging, enable and support the sales force and manage go-to-market launch plans in support of the products.
Specifically, this role will be focused on supporting the Core application and developing a strategy targeting both the business and developers to drive adoption and revenue. The Senior Product Marketing Manager supports the products throughout the overall product life cycle from idea through development, launch, operation and expansion of product.
You are great at:
• Developing a complete marketing ‘bill of material’ for your product portfolio by working with internal and external team members to create compelling content to support lead generation, nurture programs, sales enablement, web content and funnel optimization programs (e.g. presentations, white papers, email content, videos, eBooks, infographics, blog posts, videos, etc.)
• Articulating positioning, implementing and presenting messaging through all internal and external communication channels, including: sales force training, partner communication, communication to analysts and press, presence at conferences, trade shows, and industry events
• Coordinating and leading marketing and lead generation campaigns, working with regional Field Marketing, to execute on and track success of the campaigns and related assets
• Defining market requirements for products and solutions based on input from analysts, market, customers and sales
• Working with product management to promote key product features to meet current and emerging market needs
• Identifying market and competitor trends and guiding senior management, product management on company direction to maximize growth, minimize risk
• Building analyst relationships to convey OpenText positioning and to understanding market directions
• Digesting and analyzing relevant metrics that have an impact on revenue
What it takes:
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, marketing or similar field
• Experience in Cloud Computing and SaaS software experience.
• Conversant in go-to-market methodologies
• Great interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to forge trusting relationships across a diverse team
• Skilled in leading presentations and discussions with business, technical, and sales stakeholders
• Strategic thinking and ability to define and pursue strategic objectives
• Proven ability to prioritize and differentiate what matters from the noise, meeting deadlines without sacrificing quality
• You enjoy staying on top of marketing, advertising, creative and content marketing trends and look forward to applying these insights to your daily activities
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.