Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) at OpenText ensures our strategic customers recognize value and meet their business objectives from OpenText solutions. The CSM will take responsibility for analysing customer data/reports and sharing and acting on insights, activities such as assisting with preparation for strategic account reviews, invoking and monitoring production support issues and tending to other ad-hoc customer requirements. The CSMs will advocate for the customer within OpenText to enable the achievement of the customer’s business objectives.
Success for the CSM is ensuring that the long-term vision of the customer’s journey is captured and mutually agreed upon, product usage insights and any associated issues are communicated when appropriate for action, new revenue opportunities are identified, ad-hoc or scheduled customer reports are generated and distributed, and implemented technology remains stable.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual that is passionate about Customer Success, relishes responsibility and is looking to join a fast-paced, high growth environment. This is an advanced level position into a Customer Success environment with an opportunity for growth in the team and organization based on proven performance.
The ideal candidate will have experience delighting customers, owning projects and delivering against tight timelines, self-starter, excellent attention to detail and great communication (both verbal & written) skills.
You are great at:
• Support accounts that fall under the Elite Platinum program; many of which are the largest and most complex organizations in the world.
• Develop customer success plans that include appropriate milestones, tasks and regular customer interactions with associated updates, based on the customer success engagement methodology and best-practices.
• Own customer profiles and management of data from disparate systems; ensuring that all internal stakeholders have a single source of truth for the health and status of each customer
• Coordinate cross-functional communication and processes to help guide customers through their journey
• Create comprehensive analytics and dashboards that reflect a 360°view of the customer
• Prepare and deliver reports for QBR/EBR customer reviews
• Provide a channel for the AE to request product roadmap insights
• Deliver updates and communications to internal & executives sponsors
• Build rapport and relationships with customers; ultimately achieving a trusted advisor relationship to be their voice within the OpenText walls
• Proactively monitor trends in customer’s support activity and take action in response to alerts
o On a daily basis work with systems to detect early signals of at-risk customers through raised issues, trends or fired triggers – handling appropriately
• With support from the regional and global technical support leadership teams, the CSM is expected to own the following:
o Analysis of support ticket-centric insights and recommendations based on support ticket history
o Pro-active recognition of support case(s) that should be triaged differently or escalated
• Contribute to the continuing iteration and definition of best-practices, process and templates of the Customer Success Manager role.
• Working with the Customer Experience team, creating and delivering relevant tailored customer outreaches that promote product usage, newsletters, customer user groups, webinars etc.
What it takes:
o Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience.
o 5+ years of experience in an enterprise level customer-facing role either in Sales, Account Management or Account Development.
o Knowledge of business intelligence/analytics reporting systems preferred.
o Knowledge of Enterprise Content Management systems required.
o Demonstrated project management skills.
o Experience with managing multiple simultaneous projects
o Salesforce.com experience a plus
o Proficiency in Microsoft Office – especially MS PowerPoint
o Understanding of Net Promoter Score (NPS) methodology and measurement preferred
o Excellent English written and communication skills; second language (French, German, Spanish) desirable.
o Knowledge of perpetual and subscription software licensing models
o Maintain a detailed knowledge of OpenText products and services
o Ability to follow standard processes; but to identify when improvement could be required
o Willingness to go above and beyond for the customer and account team when required
o Obsession over value and return on investment required
o Technically astute; able to understand large enterprise IT concepts required
o Consultative mind-set combined with project based execution approach required
o Highly self-motivated and able to work effectively with remote virtual teams across multiple time zones.
o Office Based - may include 25% customer travel
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.