Function: Sales Operations
Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Marketing Reporting Analyst will join the Marketing Business Analysis & Reporting team to provide analytical and reporting support to OpenText’s global marketing organization. This will require integration, synthesis, cleansing and analysis of data from multiple sources, functions, databases, and tools, as well as the development of concise and accurate presentations and standard reports.
You are great at:
• Extracting data from multiple data sources, systems, and archives across an enterprise into organized, structured documents for analysis
• Exploring business data to find patterns and anomalies
• Preparing reports and presentations across a broad range of marketing activity, including Sales Pipeline, Lead Flows, Campaigns, Email, Web, etc.
• Prioritizing and responding to ad hoc requests in a timely fashion
• Developing, validating, and documenting improvements to processes to improve consistency, quality, and repeatability
• Engaging stakeholders and internal customers on fast moving requirements
What it takes:
• A degree or diploma (3- or 4-year program) in an academic field with a quantitative component such as economics, finance, computer science, or applied mathematics
• 5+ years professional work experience
• Excellent data mining and analysis skills, with the ability to analyze large data sets
• Advanced-level Microsoft Excel skills including a proficiency with formulas and PivotTables
• Intermediate-level Microsoft PowerPoint skills including the ability to summarize business results clearly and concisely
• Knowledge of SalesForce.com is preferred (including record types and data models, reporting and dashboard design)
• Knowledge of business intelligence platforms, databases and SQL is preferred
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.