Function: Sales Operations
Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Our ability to constantly and objectively measure our business activities is critical to the success of OpenText. As the leader of the reporting team in the global sales operations organization, you will lead a team of business analysts who are responsible for corporate wide operational and C-Level reporting on sales pipeline, revenue forecast, sales performance, headcount and capacity among others.
You are great at:
• Lead a team of analysts responsible for delivering scheduled and ad hoc data requests and business insights to sales leadership and C-Level executives
• Drive process improvement and data production automation to reduce bottlenecks and shift staff efforts from data production to business analysis
• Maintain and execute weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting cadence schedule
• Interface with the various business operations and finance teams to communicate, share, collaborate on key data related activities
• Recruit, onboard, train, retain, develop and manage the reporting team
• Spearhead and sponsor the creation of new tools to improve data analysis capabilities across the company
• Contribute or drive specific corporate initiatives with a strong data analysis component
• Develop the vision for the future state of this function and work with senior management and relevant stakeholders to drive incremental progress
What it takes:
• You have worked in a sales operations, business operations, FP&A or reporting capacity in an Enterprise software company between 5 and 10 years.
• You are familiar with the fundamental reporting requirements of a sales teams and with the business mechanisms of software selling in a large enterprise software company
• You have a good business acumen and understand how to deliver insight from data
• You pay attention to details and are good at balancing speed and accuracy
• You are capable of operating at a strategic and tactical level
• You are capable of creating outcome driven action plans and executing those plans to completion
• You have management experience and preferably have led teams of business analysts in a reporting capacity
• You are comfortable with a fast-moving environment and are at ease with reprioritizing and coming up with creative solutions to a problem
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.