Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Reporting to the Director, Procurement OPS and Accounts Payable, the Manager, Governance, Reporting and Analytics brings their leadership experience and best in class business acumen in delivering P2P policy, compliance with SOX practices and excellence in P2P analytics to assist in successfully implementing on our P2P strategy. Your excellent at ensuring our policies and processes are not just followed but embraced across the organization. Integration is a way of life for us, so you will bring your best practice and change mindset to continuously strive for flawless execution on every integration.
You are great at:
• Accountable to develop, recommend, implement and continuously assess OpenText’s P2P policies, processes and internal controls
• Accountable to lead a team of Analysts and Specialists to deliver best in class Governance, Reporting and Analytics capabilities to support your peers, leader and the executives in enabling effective business decisions;
• Accountable to partner with peers on implementing P2P metrics, report and track ELT KPIS through effective reporting and analytics;
• Accountable to partner with peers to develop, implement and continuously refine a robust cash forecasting model for payables
• Accountable to deliver on IT projects to improve relevant SOX controls, governance with resulting P2P process improvements, including Acquisition Integration projects;
• Accountable to partner with peers and ensure the team delivers on financial reporting responsibilities such as Accruals, Reconciliations
• Accountable to establish key relationships across the organization to support your leader in effectively delivering on the P2P strategy;
• Accountable to work with peers and your leader across the organization on process improvement, automation and other assignments to continue to improve on the P2P mandate.
What it takes:
• Minimum 7 years’ leading teams through the P2P experience, preferably in a global software services/high tech environment
• Demonstrated success in P2P reporting and analytics, providing insight at Sr. levels
• Demonstrated success writing and teaching P2P policy, process and practice
• Excellent customer service mindset with demonstrated success business partnering to achieve organizational goals. Excellent written and verbal communication and change management skills, with all levels internal and external
• Excellent working knowledge on Accounting principles related to compliance and SOX controls
• Excellent organization and time management skills, with demonstrated success managing multiple priorities
• Excellent working knowledge of SAP and of Microsoft Office products
• Demonstrated ability to drive a culture of learning with your peers and help them to be resilient in a continuously changing environment. Excellent team player, understanding that you deliver as a team and it is always best when you collaborate to find solutions to problems.
• College/University BA, Business or Finance. CPA designation or equivalent
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.