Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now
The Senior Growth Analyst will provide operational analysis and program coordination support to the VP Growth. The position will be primarily responsible for working with the corporate development team developing Due Diligence analytics and insights for pending acquisitions (inorganic growth). Secondary responsibilities will also include working with the growth program owners in generating with the reporting on growth programs, data analysis as related to growth program performance management and providing deep business insight on data gathered The ability to work collaboratively with the Corporate Development Team, key senior leaders, stakeholders and groups across the organization is a critical factor to success in this role.
You are great at:
• Works independently on assignments of a complex nature where initiative and creativity are required in resolving problems and/or developing recommendations.
• Work with management to identify continuous improvement activities for current M&A projects and growth programs with a focus on working with complex data sets to formulate key insights into target companies (Pipeline, Revenue Bookings, Forecasting and Trending Analytics)
• Work with management to identify continuous improvement activities for current programs with a focus on performance management of current initiatives, providing insights on and ideas for performance improvements with an investor lens
• Assist in the generation of M&A due diligence reports for Go-to-Market areas
• Assist in the generation of new program ideas
• Assist in maintaining and updating program reports
• Ability to manipulate information in Excel (expert level), Word or PowerPoint
• Analyze data and prepare executive reports
• Successfully liaise with a variety of functions within the business including Sales, Business Finance, Marketing, Sales Operations, Corporate Development, etc.
• Proven experience rapidly adapting to multiple new environments - either different departments/facilities within one business unit or across multiple business units.
• Support management on day to day tasks and activities as required to drive business decisions and growth initiatives
What it takes:
• 6-8 years in a Finance support/analyst, Sales, Marketing, Professional Services or Customer Support role working within a fast-paced technology environment with demonstrated abilities of senior level interactions
• Experience in M&A due diligence analytics considered a must
• Experience in complex and multiple program management considered a must
• Experience in a sales operations, finance, or marketing operations role considered a must
• Proficiency in MS Excel (expert level), Power Point, Outlook, and Word is a must.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to work with large data sets is a must
• Safeforce.com, SAP and OLAP knowledge is an asset
• Bachelor’s degree ideally in business/accounting and/or equivalent experience
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.