Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now
As part of the OpenText Global Partner Program (GPP) Team, the Director, Partner Success Management is accountable for a global team of 9 Partner Success Managers who are responsible the end to end life cycle management and program compliance for Partners within the OpenText Global Partner Program. The team is focused on working directly with Partners, Partner prospects as well as with internal teams (i.e. Channels and Alliances, Sales, etc.) on activities related to partner support, onboarding, reporting, enablement and on-going contract management including renewals, amendments and terminations.
The Director, Partner Success Management will be responsible for guiding and providing hands-on coaching and leadership to the team of Partner Success Managers who are responsible for their assigned Partners. The Director will also support and champion all new Partner and Program department goals and team initiatives and participate in required proactive checkpoints to enable Partners to achieve their program metrics as part of OpenText Global Partner Program. The Partner Success Managers are the Partner’s key point of contact into the GPP, and the Director, Partner Success Management will interface as a leadership contact and escalation point with Partners as well as help foster internal relationships with cross-functional teams across the organization including Regional VP’s, Sales, Legal, Finance, Marketing, Product, and Customer Support to ensure Partner Success.
You are great at:
- Coaching and nurturing a global team - Driving initiatives to improve team performance, processes and procedures
Partner Escalation Support
- Providing escalation support to your team through handling internal and external discussions, with the end goal of delivering positive Partner outcomes
- Acting as a trusted advisor and champion for your team/function to continuously improve the Partner Experience
Partner Lifecycle Management
- Leading and driving programs to nurture and enable Partners
- Engaging in activities to proactively engage, evaluate and renew relationships
Program Compliance & Governance
- Owning, documenting and managing processes, driving continuous processes improvement and aligning processes to meet strategic direction and compliance requirements
- Maintaining dashboards and reports to monitor and communicate key metrics on performance
- Proactively supporting team initiatives to increase awareness and adoption of tools and resources - Providing feedback to support initiatives to promote a culture of excellence, innovation and continuous improvement
What it takes:
Post-secondary bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Minimum 10+ years professional experience in a high-tech, fast-paced environment.
5+ years’ experience leading a globally disbursed team, with additional in-person leadership experience.
Extensive experience working in a Channel/Partner driven environment.
Contract administration experience.
Able to think and communicate conceptually, strategically and tactically.
Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Process driven but has ability to see beyond the black and white (i.e. holds firm to requirements but knows when to allow for one-off exceptions).
Strong negotiation and influence skills to leverage during difficult conversations.
Passion for customer service and excellence.
Values and celebrates the contributions of their direct reports in meeting and exceeding goals
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.