Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Reporting to the VP Global Talent Acquisition, the Director, Global Recruitment Excellence and Talent Brand will serve as Open Text’s lead strategist to develop talent brand marketing and engagement strategies to position Open Text as the best place to work within the IT industry. This role will focus on three main areas: Global operational recruitment excellence & recruitment technology infrastructure, talent brand, and talent acquisition insights & analytics.
As a seasoned professional, the Director Recruitment Excellence will leverage previous experience with global system implementations to support the implementation and optimization of the Talent Acquisition technology eco system. He/she will ensure that social platforms are leveraged to positively influence the perceptions of Open Text in targeted talent markets. Working in partnership with the regional talent acquisition teams, he/she will foster and enhance operational excellence in all aspects of the end-to-end talent attraction and recruitment process life cycle.
You are great at:
• Work with business leaders and the global Talent acquisition team to develop a compelling campus/college talent brand in support of student and graduate talent engagement and sourcing
• Work with Talent acquisition lead to ensure talent brand messages are embedded throughout the recruitment processes.
• Proactively identify and share talent success stories to promote the talent brand and employee value proposition
• Develop and operationalize the talent acquisition analytics framework, manage the delivery of insights to drive continuous improvements and refine strategy. Build a framework to track and deliver meaningful metrics to measure success, operational performance and ROI in the areas of candidate experience, quality of hires, and sourcing
• Monitor sourcing channels performance and share results with relevant stakeholders
• Manage the development of a content strategy and editorial calendar to support frequent sharing of talent brand content
• Ensures a cohesive and effective technology infrastructure is in place and manage the technical aspects of attracting and engaging talent, including relationships with key technology solutions providers
• Effective management of existing and new talent acquisition suppliers
• Project manage technology and/or social media deployments
• Provide guidance and oversight for sourcing strategy execution
• People management for a team of operational excellence professionals
What it takes:
• Seven years + of experience in a leadership role in talent acquisition
• Strong understanding of all operational aspects of a complex recruitment function
• Demonstrated thought leadership in the evolution, innovation and ongoing transformation of talent acquisition methods, tools and approaches
• Proven track record of building strong relationships with business leaders at all levels in the organization
• Strong business acumen that includes extensive knowledge of the business, clear understanding of labor market trends and competition
• Hands-on experience project managing technology implementations in global organizations
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of the recruitment technology space and platforms
• Highly analytical – uses insights and data to demonstrate value and ROI of programs and initiatives
• Creative thinker – must be able to demonstrate visionary thinking and the art of possibility
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Be a talent champion and respected by peers within the talent industry
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.