Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now
The Account Development Executive position is focused on identifying, attracting and qualifying prospects for OpenText’s portfolio of connectivity solutions. This position requires a motivated and self-driven individual capable of identifying opportunities through analysis of our current client install base as well as potential new business and market drivers.
The successful incumbent will be comfortable cold calling, cold emailing & engaging via social media to promote our solutions through campaigns, thought leadership, events, etc. If you are energetic, motivated and creative, this position will challenge and enhance your skillset. OpenText’s portfolio of connectivity solutions (including Hummingbird Exceed, Exceed onDemand, Exceed TurboX and HostExplorer) connects people, data, and applications in mission-critical environments, and facilitates efficient, secure and compliant exchange of information inside and outside of the enterprise. For more information on OpenText connectivity solutions, please visit our website: www.opentext.com/connectivity
You are great at:
• Working with Field Sales counterparts to develop territory strategy
• Articulating business value through persona-based research, story-telling, social selling, etc.
• Qualifying and developing new contacts within defined prospect and customer accounts
• Performing opportunity discovery calls within the OpenText install base and prospect accounts to uncover existing and potential projects requiring OpenText Connectivity products, solutions and services
• Driving lead management, tracking & forecasting in CRM
• Following up on Field Marketing activities in a timely, organized manager
What it takes:
• 3-5 years or more of proven successful outbound lead generation experience in a technology environment preferred, ideally for IT infrastructure connectivity software, e.g. Host Connectivity, Terminal Emulation, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure for remote access to Linux/Unix/Windows applications, etc.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience
• Exceptional written and verbal communication, with the ability to listen and understand a prospect’s business challenges
• Strong organizational, planning and prioritization skills
• Goal-oriented, positive, self-starter with strong analytical skills and a track record of autonomy, ownership and execution
• Ability to think outside the box when researching leads and finding new and creative ways to show how OpenText solutions can help the client achieve their goals
• Experience with Salesforce.com, Eloqua Engage, LinkedIn Sales Navigator & DiscoverOrg a plus
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.