Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Plan the program for key corporate events under the direction of the Manager, Corporate Events Program Planning. The Program Planner role provides support around the program management of key Corporate events at OpenText.
You are great at:
• Program planning for key corporate events – includes breakouts, expo, staffing,
• Coordinate planning sessions with key stakeholders from global marketing,
customer support, sales and engineering.
• Manage diverse and competing interests of various stakeholders as they
pertain to agenda building and session planning through all the project phases
from kick off to event execution.
• Project manage the elements of session delivery and presentation materials as
well as demo pod messaging, decks and staffing.
• Provide regular and effective updates on milestones, processes, content
creation and project status to planning teams
• Collaborate with other members of the events team on logistical elements of
• Assist with the creation of decks related to event overviews, process planning,
event updates and post-event analysis.
What it takes:
- University degree is preferred
- Excellent project management skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent and proven communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong problem solving skills, love of puzzles
- Confident, articulate, self-starter, team player
- Ability to work with a large and diverse group of people
- Ability to manage a heavy and demanding workload
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.