Function: Technical Support
Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now
The OpenText ECM Technical Analyst team is currently searching for a technically dynamic and resourceful individual who has the ability to provide exceptional technical customer support in a challenging and rewarding environment. The incumbent will be joining a team that provides world class technical customer support to a variety of enterprise customers while working across business units to ensure that customer satisfaction is met in every form. Their focus will be supporting the ECM (Enterprise Content Management) suite of products within complex customer environments, while suggesting techniques and tools for application development.
You are great at:
The successful candidate will be working in a highly functioning team consisting of Technical Analysts and Senior Technical Analysts that work effectively together to reach a common goal.
1. Identifying and resolving customers' issues in a timely manner (in accordance with published response times) via telephone support and written correspondence.
2. Managing customer relationships and clearly documenting all interactions within the company database.
3. Providing suggestions for alternate support options for customer issues that are not related to Open Text's products.
4. Testing of Open Text product issues within various environments for validation and solution purposes.
5. Authoring technical documents for inclusion in the Knowledge Center Knowledge Base.
6. Collaborating with other departments and teams in troubleshooting issues.
7. Reporting software bugs and customer suggestions.
What it takes:
- 2 years previous experience working within a technical support environment
- University/College degree within a related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Customer support experience in a technical support environment
- Excellent phone and written communication skills required
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills required
- Experience with SAP R/3 and S4/HANA
- Strong skills in SAP workflow and ABAP Programming
- Strong skills in ALV Report Development
- Working Knowledge in SAP FI/MM modules (Technical) and business processes.
- Some experience with SAP Fiori and Web services.
- Strong skills in dialog programming, building custom screens and transactions
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.