Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now
We are looking for passionate people that are ambitious, creative, and driven to work on difficult problems and provide innovative solutions.
In the Senior iOS Developer role, you will be one of the primary contributors to the OpenText Core (https://core.opentext.com), a cloud-based file sharing and collaboration service. You will work as part of a collaborative and co-operative Agile team to maintain the OpenText Core iOS app and implement new features with quality. You will help shape the future of OpenText Core, solve challenging problems, and assist your teammates in getting stuff done.
You are great at:
• Developing applications for the iOS operating system
• Communicating the merits of various designs and approaches
• Contributing ideas during design and planning discussions
• Mentoring junior developers, providing guidance and feedback on their work
• Reviewing code of other developers
• Learning new technologies and proactively identifying such technologies as appropriate
What it takes:
• Experience developing software for at least 5 years
• A degree in Computer Science or related engineering or equivalent experience and knowledge
Bonus Points for:
• Experience with Xcode IDE
• Experience Git revision control system
• Experience with Continuous Integration servers like TeamCity or Jenkins
• Having worked within an Agile software development process
• Having a basic knowledge of the OpenText Core iOS app, freely downloadable from the Apple App Store
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.