Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now
Make a real difference working with a diverse team of Senior Product Managers that are defining and designing mission-critical, highly visible SaaS solutions in the Enterprise Information Management (EIM) space. All in the name of helping the most well-known Enterprise brands and organizations in the world securely collaborate and share content smarter.
OpenText is looking for a Senior Product Manager for our OpenText Core product team with SaaS experience to help execute our EIM cloud strategy.
If you are passionate about building innovative and delightful enterprise software products and are not afraid to dive deep into the technical details, then we’re looking for you. As a Sr. Product Manager, you will join a dynamic and fast-paced team and work cross-functionally to define, design, build and launch the next generation of EIM cloud products for today’s enterprise organizations.
The ideal candidate should have strong technical background, business acumen and customer focus. The candidate should have a vision which challenges the status quo and the drive and technical skill to deliver this vision.
You are great at:
• Empathizing with customers to design solutions that address their pain points
• Being the “voice of the market” internally for OpenText
• Guiding, collaborating and iterating with UX designers to define beautiful apps and features in the form of user personas, wireframes, prototypes, and storyboards
• Working closely with engineering counterparts to define epics and stories in an agile planning methodology for your product areas
• Working directly with OpenText Sales teams, customers and sales prospects to respond to RFP inquiries, demo product, validate use cases and present roadmaps
• Working with Product Marketing to assure product strategy and vision is communicated accurately to the market
What it takes:
• BS in technical field or Business
• 3+ years of Product Management experience, with emphasis on Cloud, SaaS, Mobile and APIs
• Experience with Enterprise software products
• Experience with Agile Development processes
• Ability to lead without direct authority
• Strong technical background
• Desired: Experience in ECM, BPM/workflow, Enterprise File Sync and Share (EFSS), content collaboration, eSignature, document management or similar
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.