Function: Human Resources
Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now
The position will report to the Senior Manager of the HR Payroll Governance team, focusing on the implementation and ongoing support of any Global Payroll Initiatives in the Payroll Governance Team.
This includes the implementation of global best practices allowing for clear operational gains from these initiatives. Finally, the candidate must bring sound experience in Payroll and H\R transactions to achieve the expectations in relation to delivering global business results and identified synergies.
Please note this is a 12 month contract
You are great at:
• Ability to assess and articulate (verbally and written) the current payroll activities, payroll pain points effectively and transition these into clear business requirements.
• As a Payroll Subject Matter Expert (SME) review and understand source and target systems while effectively providing contribution to all assigned requirements gathering sessions.
• Creation of Global Payroll and SuccessFactors process map and documentation for the implementation of SuccessFactors globally.
• Creation and execution of payroll specific business test strategy, business test plan and business test scripts for various Integration activities between SuccessFactors and the Payroll systems globally.
• Creation and delivery of business training for Payroll & SuccessFactors integration globally.
• Understand and work to meet Compliance requirements including providing feedback where required on the amendment of the Payroll Compliance (SOC1, SOC2) and Operational Controls.
• Prepare Payroll & SuccessFactors Business Implementation Planning, including Business Checklist for each Payroll impacted globally.
• Provide Payroll& SuccessFactors Implementation and Post Implementation Support to all the payroll teams globally.
• Work with all Payroll related stake holders (internally and externally) to ensure all defined expectations are met.
• Other Business-related activities as required.
What it takes:
• Functional experience in the creation and delivery of business requirement, business acceptance testing (BAT), business process development and payroll training at an international level.
• Preference is experience with ADP GlobalView payroll and SuccessFactors including payroll reconciliations at global level.
• Highly experienced with the integration of best practices for payroll and SuccessFactors implementation and governance globally.
• Excellent understanding of the complete payroll cycle including payroll reconciliations.
• Excellent problem solving, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• German as second language would be an asset.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.