Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The traditional content synchronization and sharing market is in transition to Content Collaboration Platforms where purpose-built SaaS or hybrid cloud applications, microservices and platforms will be leveraged by customers to power their own digital transformations. As a member of the Cloud Applications team, the Program Manager will be a key contributor in creating alignment and delivery between product, marketing, sales and customer success teams across the company to ensure that SaaS applications and services are successful from concept to retirement. Ultimately, you will be part of a team which is accountable to help drive adoption of SaaS applications and services and grow market share and revenue.
You are great at:
• Managing multiple, high profile cross-functional teams and Go To Market teams to ensure their readiness for Cloud offering and ensuring completion of long range goals and objectives
• Driving GTM engagement for all applications from the product side and responsible for creating GTM alignment and delivery with marketing, sales and customers success teams
• Assisting in creating tools and dashboards which identify sales pipeline for each product to help cross-functional teams convert an opportunity into paid customer
• Negotiating with senior management and functional leads across the business, to ensure cross-functional inter-dependencies are addressed in the plans, and that projects are appropriately resourced for successful execution
• Communicating overall status, issues, risks and outcomes to the Executive Sponsor, Business Owner(s) and Key Stakeholders
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• PMP certification is highly preferred primarily with experience in Agile SDLC methodologies
• Superior problem solving and decision making skills, with the ability to make recommendations to management and influence business decisions
• Experience and knowledge of managing and coordinating SaaS/Cloud projects desirable
• Positive, self-starter with a willingness to adapt to a changing landscape
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.