Function: Sales Operations
Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now
The OpenText Professional Services (PS) group is a specialized division within OpenText, providing niche-consulting services to enterprise leaders. The OpenText PS group provides technical and industry expertise to assist in the delivery of content management service capabilities to empower and drive maximum value for end clients. We are presently seeking a qualified individual to fill the role of Regional Operations Analyst at our Waterloo, ON location.
You are great at:
• Acting as business advisor to regional leads, preparing and reviewing financial/operational reports to support weekly forecasting process
• Managing projects through completion including project tracking, monitoring, reporting, and administration
• Providing reporting on the health of the business – pipeline vs. backlog vs. forecast analysis Supporting ad hoc reporting, as well as ensuring revenue recognition through invoicing, work in progress reports, reviewing Accounts Receivables, etc.
• Collaborating with Project Manager(s) to drive integrity and completeness of functional area projects, programs and solutions by tracking profitability and Return on Investment (ROI)
• Communicating project status by publishing high quality project reports and presentations
• Evaluating business problems and recommending solutions
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline required
• 4+ years’ business operations experience, advising management on controls, procedures, business risks, etc.
• Strong Excel and analytical skills; reviewing reports and providing succinct summaries to Regional VP
• Experience using Salesforce, Changepoint, Great Plains and SAP software an asset
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to work independently & self-learn
• Cross-Functional skill
• Excellent attention to detail and analytical ability
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.