Function: Human Resources
Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now
The position will report to the Senior Manager of the HR Global Payroll Governance & Project team, focusing on the Payroll Vendor Relationships & the Management of key Payroll Projects to implementation. This will also include the implementation of global best practices allowing for clear operational gains from these initiatives. Finally, the candidate must bring sound experience in Payroll & Payroll vendor relationship management, sound management of payroll projects to achieve the HR expectations in relation to the delivery of global business results and identified synergies.
You are great at:
• Manage the overall review of a global Payroll Vendor Relationships, ensuring that payroll vendor issues, challenges & proposed improvements are documented, solutioned & communicated to stake holders.
• Manage the global portfolio of payroll vendors and sub-vendors compliance to their contracts. Raising issues & contract review/renewal requirements with Procurement, Opentext Legal and other any other teams where required.
• Active participant in the all global Payroll Vendor procurement reviews or renewal, providing all operational requirements needed for a contract review/renewal or for an RFP.
• Actively participate in the creation of any business case that has a payroll component globally.
• Effectively manage any assigned global Payroll projects or payroll assignment from initiation to implementation, ensuring quality is always achieved.
• Manage, raise and review the global purchase orders and additional vendor cost globally.
• Ensure all regional representatives are effectively trained to manager Invoice tracking.
• Understand and work to meet Compliance requirements including providing feedback where required on the amendment of the Payroll Compliance (SOC1, SOC2) and Operational Controls.
• Work with all Payroll related stake holders (internally and externally) to ensure all defined expectations are met.
• Other Business-related activities as required.
What it takes:
• Prior experience in the management of payroll vendor relationships.
• Prior experience managing payroll projects globally.
• Prior experience working with ADP Payroll products globally.
• Highly experienced with the best practice on vendor management.
• Excellent understanding of the complete payroll cycle including payroll reconciliations.
• Excellent problem solving, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• German or French as second language would be an asset.