Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The successful candidate will provide application packaging/Operating System deployment support to sustain an enterprise System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2012 environment.
You are great at:
• Building complex multi deployment type application installation packages and hardware-independent Windows 7+ images for deployment through Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) and System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2012 on a variety of supported devices.
• Delivering of services including the deployment of operating system images, security patches, applications and settings in a large enterprise utilizing SCCM
• Expansion and maintenance of corporate software library
• Meeting with project managers and other stakeholders to determine and simplify requirements
What it takes:
• Enhanced experience in an IT environment with strong customer service skills
• SMS/SCCM packaging experience including installation scripting with Powershell/VB
• Operating systems deployment background including TS building, image maintenance, USMT
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (English)
• Strong problem solving and decision making abilities
• Ability to think critically, handle and prioritize multiple tasks
• Ability to work individually as well as contribute in a global team environment
• Capable of working in a changing environment and handling stressful situations calmly
• At least one year of System Center Configuration Manager operations
• At least five years of IT experience and ideally a College diploma or Bachelor degree
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.