Function: Technical Support
Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) at OpenText ensures our customers recognize value and meet their desired outcomes. The CSM will take responsibility for SaaS customer on-boarding, sponsor enablement activities and tending to other ad-hoc customer requirements. The CSMs will advocate for the customer within OpenText to enable the achievement of the customer’s business objectives.
Success for the CSM is ensuring that the long-term vision of the customer’s journey is captured and mutually agreed upon, product usage insights and any associated issues are communicated when appropriate for action, new revenue opportunities are identified, ad-hoc or scheduled customer reports are generated and distributed, and implemented technology remains stable.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual that is passionate about Customer Success, relishes responsibility and is looking to join a fast-paced, high growth environment. The Customer Success environment is an opportunity for growth in the team and organization based on proven performance.
The ideal candidate will have experience delighting customers, owning projects and delivering against tight timelines, self-starter, excellent attention to detail and great communication (both verbal & written) skills.
You are great at:
• On-boarding net-new hybrid (on-prem and cloud) based customers
• Enabling customer sponsors in a consultative and best-practice share approach
• Developing customer success plans that include appropriate milestones, tasks and regular customer interactions with associated updates, based on the customer success engagement methodology and best-practices
• Owning customer profiles and management of data from disparate systems; ensuring that all internal stakeholders have a single source of truth for the health and status of each customer
• Coordinating cross-functional communication and processes to help guide customers through their journey
• Creating comprehensive analytics and dashboards that reflect a 360°view of the customer
• Preparing and delivering reports for QBR/EBR customer reviews
• Delivering updates and communications to internal & executive sponsors
• Building rapport and relationships with customers; ultimately achieving a trusted advisor relationship
• Contributing to the continuous improvement and iteration of best-practices, process and templates of the Customer Success Manager role.
• Working with the Customer Experience team, creating and delivering relevant tailored customer outreaches that promote product usage, newsletters, customer user groups, webinars etc.
What it takes:
• 3-5 years of experience in an enterprise level customer-facing role in Customer Success Management
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
• Knowledge of business intelligence/analytics reporting systems preferred.
• Knowledge of Enterprise Content Management systems required.
• Demonstrated project management skills.
• Experience with managing multiple simultaneous projects
• CSM platform experience (ClientSuccess preferred)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office – especially MS PowerPoint
• Salesforce.com experience a plus
• Knowledge of perpetual and SaaS / subscription software licensing models
• Framework and governance development experience
• Ability to follow standard processes; but to identify when improvement could be required
• Willingness to go above and beyond for the customer and account team when required
• Obsession over value and return on investment required
• Technically astute; able to understand large enterprise IT concepts required
• Consultative mind-set combined with project-based execution approach required
• Highly self-motivated and able to work effectively with remote virtual teams across multiple time zones.
• Office Based may include 25% customer travel
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.