Location: Canada, ON, Richmond HillApply Now
Our Waterloo location is looking for a Senior Manager, Valuations to join our Finance team. Reporting to the Director, Valuations & Transaction Support, this individual will be responsible for the preparation and execution of valuations at Open Text.
You are great at:
• The preparation and execution of valuations, including Purchase Price Allocations (PPA) Intangibles, Deferred Revenue & Legal Entity Valuations.
• Accurately forecasting legal entity activity.
• Reviewing forecasts prepared by the Financial Planning & Analysis team.
• Maintaining high quality control by reviewing valuation work completed by advisors to ensure accuracy and meticulous detail.
• Assist on strategic discussions regarding corporate re-organizations
• Keep up to date on market trends to assess and improve current approaches
• Contribute to the development of new ideas and approaches to improve work processes.
What it takes:
• Five (5) + years in a valuation’s role preferably from a large corporate finance group.
• Considerable aptitude for applying financial accounting, corporate finance, business analysis, and report writing to create and deliver valuation solutions.
• Completion of the Chartered Business Valuator (CBV) designation is preferred.
• Completion of the Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation and the Chartered Accountant Designation is an asset.
• A bachelor’s degree in business with a specialization in accounting or finance.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.