Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now
OpenText is looking for a Sr Pricing Manager to lead the Pricing Team responsible for working across functions to develop and implement the models, governance, policies and processes for strategic pricing across all product lines globally to maximizes business value and drives sales and profitability.
The ideal candidate should have strong business acumen, customer focus, and understanding of B2B enterprise software pricing models. The candidate should have a vision which challenges the status quo and the drive and skills to deliver this vision.
You are great at:
• Partnering with the various business leaders to establish and drive pricing vision, strategy, and plans to optimize revenue, market share, brand positioning and long-term profits by category/solution and customer type
• Leading, training and mentoring members of the pricing team
• Managing the development of robust commercial pricing models; clearly presenting inputs and outputs from the models to senior leaders and other stakeholders to drive decision making. This includes various inputs, such as volume discounts, margins, etc.
• Validating and enhancing current pricing governance, policies and processes (e.g. pricing upgrades, approvals, etc.) and implement them into new systems
• Leading the implementation of pricing rules and workflows within OpenText’s systems
• Staying current with monitor pricing performance in order to develop and refine pricing strategies and models to stay competitive within our industry
• Developing pricing performance management, KPIs and reporting processes/tools
What it takes:
• 10+ years of experience of pricing strategy and implementation
• Post-secondary Degree or Diploma. MBA considered an asset
• Rigorous integrated analytical and financial management skills
• Proficient in the MS Office Suite of tools Excel, PowerPoint and has a strong grasp of analytics, metrics, and data
• Strategic thinker in a fast-paced and competitive market
• Demonstrated leadership capabilities, including people development / coaching, objective setting and evaluation
• Ability to influence, collaborate and interact effectively with multiple key stakeholders across several functional areas in order to align on decisions
• Detailed oriented
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.