Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now
Reporting to the Director, Procurement Operations & Accounts Payable, the Sr. Finance Operations Enablement Manager is responsible to work with their peers and stakeholders, delivering on process and people projects to improve and deliver on the value stream of our key processes and ensure we have sound workforce optimization plans in place. He/she will be accountable to work as a team to ensure the effective development, management and implementation of projects/initiatives related to new and/or revised processes, ensuring there is alignment with the technology functions required. You are an excellent Business Partner, able to roll up your sleeves to ensure we meet the needs of our customers and support your more junior peers in delivery. Integrations are a way of life for us so you will be a change leader, creating a resilient environment as we strive for flawless execution in all we do.
You are great at:
• Translating business objectives into project plans that can be achieved in the right time frame, including Acquisition Integrations and process redesigns as we flex with our future stakeholder needs; represent your business portfolio on technical business requirements to ensure alignment with IT priorities and requirements on all processes with existing and new systems;
• Assisting your leader in ensuring we sustain an accurate playbook for repeatable processes on Acquisitions and LER’s and effective workforce plans; aligned with the overall Finance ownership for Acquisitions and LER’s; supports the Corporate Development mandate on Acquisitions;
• You have very strong subject matter experience in the S2P function and will partner with the business stakeholders to identify, recommend and help implement process improvements/changes during technology projects and initiatives using best practice methodology;
• Assisting your leader in contributing to the development of business and process planning and partner as required on technology planning;
• Leading change management efforts across all stakeholders to deliver on your programs, projects, initiatives;
• Establishing and sustaining effective business partner relationships with all key stakeholders on all programs, projects and initiatives impacting your business portfolio;
• Ensuring financial and risk management requirements are achieved in delivery of all projects and initiatives.
• Provide leadership. motivation and support to direct reports as necessary.
What it takes:
• Minimum 7 years demonstrated experience on S2P programs related to process and people, with understanding of technology
• Minimum 10 years program management and change management work experience
• Excellent understanding of S2P functional delivery with business acumen capability to put a strategic eye to requirements gathering (People and Process) and then take it to the tactical level to implement the plan
• Very strong working knowledge of workforce planning and solid understanding of the HR function to partner with the Sr. Leaders and HR to ensure “right people, right place and right time” delivery
• Excellent ability to present ideas logically and concisely to stakeholders at all organizational levels, both verbally and in writing
• Excellent attention to detail and analytical ability
• Self-starter as well as great team work abilities
• Demonstrated ability to not only train on change management methodologies (i.e. ADKAR), but to influence change to ensure your peers and stakeholders successfully use new processes
• Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and work on and prioritize various deliverables.
• Demonstrated ability to drive a culture of learning among your peers and other stakeholder groups
• University degree/college diploma or equivalent work experience.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.