Function: Sales Operations
Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now
As a member of Global Technical Service Operations group, the Reporting Operations Analyst position requires the ability to provide analysis and reporting to both the Customer Service management team and the Senior Open Text management team. This position requires strong technical skills as well as a knowledge of our renewal business.
You are great at:
• Creation and analysis of customer facing reports, analyze and provide recommendations for improvements.
• Creation and analysis of key performance indicators to assist with driving improved results
• Analyze existing reports and provide recommendations for improvements, automation.
• Provide support to regional management for reporting and analysis needs
• Provide accurate reporting and analysis to Senior OT and CS Management
• Delivery of weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting packages created by the reporting team
(Performance metrics, tickets, hierarchy, trend analysis, etc.)
• Assist with the implementation of systems and projects as required
What it takes:
• Ability to build efficient reports through queries using relationships from multiple sources
• Experience with SQL programing, VBA and report automation tools.
• Expert level knowledge and experience with MS Office applications, MS Excel
• Experience working with systems such as Assure, OLAP cubes, BI systems an asset
• Ability to manage large volumes of data, complete analysis and provide recommendations from the data
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to recommend solutions for possible improvements
• Organized individual with an ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast paced and changing environment, with minimal supervision
• Self-starter with the ability to work cross-functionally, as well as independently
• Excellent writing, communications, interpersonal, and customer service skills
• Highly motivated, participative team player that can work in a matrix environment
• Project management and/or business analysis experience an asset
• Previous experience in a global software enterprise with a foundational understanding of business processes
• The position requires a Bachelors degree, College diploma or equivalent experience. Accounting designation or past financial experience is an asset.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.