Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Operations Enablement, this role is responsible for providing process, policy, project management and technology expertise to support the goals of the Source-to-Pay (S2P) teams and to achieve operational excellence to meet OpenText’s business objectives. The Manager, Operations Enablement is passionate about operational excellence through technology and process streamlining, stakeholder engagement and experience, and end-user usability. Under minimal supervision, the Manager, Operations Enablement gathers and analyzes requirements, produces documentation such as formal proposals and schedules, process maps, training materials, and communications. They also apply lean six sigma, project management, and change management principles in support of our growing and evolving business needs.
You are great at:
• Leading process and technology related initiatives by performing analysis, identifying gaps, developing and aligning strategies, identifying potential solutions, making recommendations, and guiding implementation of leading S2P technologies and practices.
• Supporting/leading change management in process/policy/technology change initiatives.
• Supporting OpenText M&A projects.
• Performing business analysis and identifying/managing/mitigating project risk.
• Documenting procedures, processes, policies, and training materials in different formats and providing training and guidance to the business stakeholders.
• Developing communications within the S2P organization and externally to the business stakeholders or suppliers.
• Building trust and actively engaging partners in the delivery process.
What it takes:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in finance with a good knowledge of end to end processes in S2P functions, particularly Accounts Payables.
• Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management including: problem diagnosis and root cause analysis, solution development and recommendations, facilitation of decision making, project documentation and managing stakeholder expectations.
• Experience in change management including goal/vision/benefits clarification, stakeholder identification, impact assessment and analysis, communication, training, and all aspects of transition and post-transition management.
• Highly motivated, result-driven, participative team player with the ability to perform both tactically and strategically in a fast-paced, evolving, goal-oriented, and time-sensitive matrix environment.
• Excellent writing, communications, interpersonal, and customer service skills. Proficient in MS Office Suite, particularly Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business/Commerce & Lean Six Sigma certified
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification an asset
• Experience with SAP procurement and invoice processing modules preferred
• Global mindset required, global experience preferred
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.