Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now
OpenText is looking for a strong candidate to be part of a diverse team having responsibility for SAP BW Reporting landscape.
The candidate should demonstrate solid knowledge of SAP BW Data Models for all key modules (FICO,PS,SD,MM&HR) and applying them in Business Objects Reporting.
The candidate should have relevant and demonstrable experience, be able to follow business requirements and translate them into the right data models.
He/she should be able to work with cross functional business and IT teams & other BW/Business Objects developers.
You are great at:
• Understand, Create and Customize BW, ABAP and HANA Data Models to meet various reporting requirements
• Knowledgeable in various process streams with the ability to understand underlying business processes
• Take part in the development of BI solutions by using mainly SAP BW 7.5, SAP Business Object, HANA Modelling and BW/4 HANA in near future
• Experience in SAP Reporting Tools such as Analysis Office, Business Objects, writing Bex queries.
• Knowledge of star schema, ETL processes and dimensional modeling
• Exposure to SDLC and be able to create functional and technical specifications
What it takes:
• Strong experience with SAP BW platform, standard & custom SAP extractors for BW & building BW reports.
• Should understand SAP core ECC modules to facilitate extraction of data (FICO, PS,SD,MM&HR)
• Strong understanding of SAP application portfolio on a HANA platform
• Strong hands-on experience with SAP BW (on HANA) and HANA Modeling
• Strong hands-on experience in ABAP for BW and S4 HANA hands-on related to BW
• Knowledge of BW/4 HANA is helpful
• General understanding of project lifecycle & development
• Ensure compliance to all development standards and naming conventions
• Ensure adherence to change control process
• Bachelor’s Degree or a combination of education and equivalent experience
• 7+ years of hands on experience with SAP.
• 10+ years IT experience
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.