Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now
OpenText is looking for a candidate with strong SAP master data background and data analysis skills to be part of a diverse team with a focus on projects relating to data governance, master data architecture and management.
You are great at:
• Having a deep understanding the SAP ERP master data ecosystem, including the fields, tables, and types of transactions which use the master data.
• Understanding of data integrations, specifically how master data from SAP can impact downstream systems.
• Understanding the Orders to Cash (O2C), Procure to Pay (P2P) and/or Record to Report (R2R) business streams.
• Building and maintaining cross-functional relationships, including aligning opinions and approaches across disparate teams.
• Using Excel for advanced data manipulations and analysis.
• Assisting with designing business processes to be aligned to the master data
• Creating or contributing to SOPs for the operational team.
• Ensuring data accuracy, integrity, and completeness.
What it takes:
• 8+ years working with SAP or a similar ERP for maintaining master data, OR, a combination of master data management/governance experience and experience within the Orders to Cash (O2C), Procure to Pay (P2P), or Record to Report (R2R) business streams.
• Experience with data migrations and integrations
• Advanced Excel skills to perform data manipulations and analysis.
• Knowledge and experience with master data tools such as SAP MDG, Data Services, Information Steward;
• General understanding of project lifecycle & development
• Ensure adherence to change control process
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and business-related work experience totaling 8+ years.
• 7+ years of providing data solutions in a similar setting.
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent collaboration skills
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.