Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now
The architect of IT services is expected to function as an administrative and technical escalation point for consultative guidance to other members of the extended team. The architect of IT services will also be responsible for the day-to-day administrative capacity reporting on various components of the technology enterprise.
You are great at:
• Networking (WAN/MAN/LAN/WIFI)
• Security (Perimeter and Remote Access controls)
• Voice and Video Services (Traditional enterprise services and Call Center Operations)
• Compute and Storage (Traditional and Hyperconverged)
• Monitoring and Reporting
• Automation and orchestration options
• DR and BC initiatives
• networking knowledge as relates to the OSI model.
• Understanding of security concepts.
• Voice services concepts such as TDM, SIP and Call Flows.
• Converged and Hyperconverged technologies.
• DR and Business continuity concepts.
• Business concepts as they relate to technology such as TCO, MTBF, MTTR, RPO and RTO.
• Understanding of compliance, audit and legal statute impact on technical solutions.
• Familiar with ITIL methodology and change management.
What it takes:
• 9 years’ previous experience within a medium to large enterprise
• You will have worked with a global team
• You will be experienced in developing standards.
• You will be experienced in presenting and engaging with all levels of staff members, both technical and non-technical.
• You will be experienced in translating business user needs into technically deliverable solutions that meet the user expectations and fall within the greater technology strategy alignment.
• bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.