Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now
OpenText is looking for a candidate with strong technical and analytical skills in SQL, ETL and scripting to be part of a diverse team with primary responsibility for Data Migration.
You are great at:
• Supporting various Data Extraction requirements
• Designing, developing and delivering Extract and transform solutions
• Analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving of issues relating to data extraction and mapping including data movement, data quality, data cleansing and other ETL-related services
• Create complex SQL scripts that can be used to match diverse data sets
• Be responsible for maintaining clean code and documentation
• Create and maintain Excel/ VBA based independent utilities
• Knowledge of .NET and an ERP system such as SAP is an asset
• Experience in an ERP system such as SAP Contribute to the continuous improvement/refinement of processes, tools, quality metrics, methodologies and standards
What it takes:
• Experience in supporting a stack of SQL, ETL scripts and tools. Performing complex relational databases queries and scripting.
• Hands-on experience with MS Excel/ VBA
• General understanding of project lifecycle & development
• Ensure compliance to all development standards and naming conventions
• Ensure adherence to change control process
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field or a combination of education and equivalent experience
• 7+ years of providing data solutions in a similar setting.
• 10+ years IT experience
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.