Function: Sales Operations
Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now
As a member of Worldwide Customer Service Operations group, the Reporting Analyst position requires the ability to provide analysis and reporting to both the Customer Service management team and the Senior Open Text management team. This position will be focused on reporting and analysis of our renewals business.
You are great at:
• Reporting of quarterly CS results from an operations perspective (product analysis, cancellation analysis, billings analysis, Renewal rates etc.)
• Provide support to regional management for reporting and analysis needs
• Review and analyze results; provide suggestions to the field based on findings
• Creation and analysis of key performance indicators to assist with driving improved results
• Assist with the implementation of systems and projects as required
• Provide guidance and assistance from an operations standpoint related to acquisitions
• Provide accurate reporting and analysis to Senior OT and CS Management
• Delivery of weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting packages created by the reporting team (billings, trend analysis, etc.)
What it takes:
• Ability to understand billings/revenue concepts and the drivers behind them
• Ability to translate data into meaningful results, summarize findings and recommend solutions for possible improvements
• Expert level knowledge in MS Excel
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Organized individual with an ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast paced and changing environment, with minimal supervision. Self-starter with the ability to work cross-functionally, as well as independently. Equally comfortable leading projects and meetings throughout the hierarchy of the organization
• Excellent writing, communications, interpersonal, and customer service skills. Highly motivated, participative team player that can work in a matrix environment. Project management and/or business analysis experience an asset. Previous experience in a global software enterprise with a foundational understanding of business processes
• Experience working with systems such as Assure, OLAP cubes, BI systems an asset
• Knowledge of SQL, VBA and report automation tools an asset
• The position requires a Bachelor’s degree, College diploma or equivalent experience. Accounting designation or past financial experience is an asset.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.