Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Reporting to the Billing Operations Manager, the Billing Coordinator is an integral role in ensuring Billing accuracy. In this 12 month contract you will bring good customer service, problem solving and business partner skills to work with Sales, our Billing Specialists and other key stakeholders to ensure order processing and related billing functions deliver to our billing KPI’s and internal metrics. You are also a great team player who thrives on continuous improvement. Integrations are a way of life at opentext, so you embrace change in your everyday approach with your work and others in delivering on our Billing mandate.
You are great at:
• Process orders and complete invoicing to meet /exceed billing targets, which requires accurate interpretation of legal agreements of varying complexity and ensuring PO’s meet the standards for your orders;
• Ensure all Revenue Recognition criteria have been met to ensure order can be ‘booked’
• Troubleshoot and resolve order management and billing issues to support meeting cash collection targets;
• Responsible to effectively manage internal customer/stakeholder inquiries on billing processes, internal controls and policies;
• Responsible to follow all internal controls and policies related to order processing and billing to protect OpenText’s brand;
• Identify and support continuous improvement initiatives, including ensuring your voice is heard for us to make the right changes to deliver on process automation goals;
• Deliver on other priorities as assigned to execute on the Billing delivery excellence mandate.
What it takes:
• Minimum 2+ years’ experience in relevant environment; global billing experience in the software services, or high-tech industry or relevant education
• Good customer service experience
• Good working knowledge of billing systems and Microsoft products. Knowledge in SAP, Sales Force would be an advantage
• Good working knowledge of accounting principles
• Working knowledge reviewing legal agreements an asset
• Detail and results-oriented, with an ability to work under pressure to meet tight timelines
• Strong oral and written communication skills to present information logically and concisely; multi-lingual skills an asset
• Self-starter as well as great team work abilities
• Demonstrated ability to embrace change and willing to learn to ensure best billing practices are a way of life on the team.
• Very strong organizational skills
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.