Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now
Reporting to the Billing Operations Manager, the Cloud Billing Coordinator, will be an integral role in ensuring Billing delivery excellence in the Order to Cash function, starting with contract reviews through collections support, developing great business partnerships with Sales and learning from their peers on best process and practice. The successful candidate will bring their professional approach and team player mindset to ensure Billing targets are met. Integrations are a way of life at OpenText, so you assist in leading change in your everyday approach with your peers and other key stakeholders in delivering on the Billing mandate.
You are great at:
• Completing opportunity and contract reviews to amend existing contracts.
• Assist in partnering with Sales and Collections to resolve billing and collections issues, including completing account reconciliations to ensure accurate and complete resolution to meet cash collection targets.
• Assist in partnering with Global Billing peers to support end to end process and practice improvements.
• Assist in tracking updates to ensure month end, quarter end targets are achieved.
• Responsible to complete assignments as required to support the Billing delivery excellence mandate.
What it takes:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Billing, including creating billing requirements from contract reviews
• Good working knowledge of SAP, Excel, Salesforce, 3rd party Biller systems
• Good customer service experience
• Good working knowledge of accounting principles
• Demonstrated ability to present information logically and concisely to your leader and peers, both verbally and in writing
• Good attention to detail and analytical ability
• Self-starter as well as great team work abilities
• Good ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and work on and prioritize various deliverables
• Demonstrated ability to embrace change and willing to learning to ensure best billing practices are a way of life on the team
• College /University with Accounting or Finance preferred
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.