Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now
Working as a member of the Learning Services team the Associate Training Consultant is primarily responsible for enabling OpenText customers and partners on how to use and implement OpenText enterprise information management software solutions. As a member of the Learning Services team, this person performs training consulting activities such as User Change Management Assessments and the design, development and delivery of tailored training solutions to meet the needs of our clients. The Associate Training Consultant will also deliver OpenText courses and assist the Content Development team in the review of course materials. This role is ideal for candidates who have a passion for adult education and change management associated with enterprise software systems. We are seeking a candidate with a strong background in the delivery of tailored software-related training and an understanding of the associated stakeholder change management and communication principles.
You are great at:
• Deliver instructor-led courses, both in-class and online, consisting of lectures, live demonstrations, answering questions and assisting students during exercises
• Work with clients, both on-site and online, to design, develop and deliver tailored or customized OpenText product training solutions.
• Work with clients to determine user adoption or change management challenges, recommend and develop tailored training to meet client needs
• Manage the setup and configuration of software and systems in the classroom at OpenText sites, customer sites and regional training facilities.
• Research new product functionality and associated training requirements
• Complete technical certification in focus products
• Other duties, activities and responsibilities as assigned
What it takes:
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills
• Superior interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Solid understanding of Internet concepts and use
• Knowledge of content management software is an asset
• Solid understanding of relational database concepts
• Minimum two years previous adult education experience, preferably related to software solutions
• Minimum three years training course design and development experience, preferably related to software solutions
• Must be Fluent in English and French
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.