Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now
As Vice President, Professional Services for the Americas, you’ll lead one of the two key geographies in OpenText. You’re one who knows how to inspire and lead a services team to success in the global market, as well as understand and communicate the value of services to our customers. You’ve already demonstrated that you have the ability and a successful track record of growing a global services business by aligning and driving the strategy and operations. In addition, you have experience growing installation, training and professional services as part of a company that is primarily a software company and in conjunction with a growing partner community. Focused on customer success and adoption of OpenText and the EIM vision, you will ensure that we satisfy our customers, have a track record of customer success that promotes the highest levels of customer satisfaction, adoption and return on investment. For this role, you should have experience in the ECM, BPM or broader EIM Industry as well as growing a services and training business globally whilst maintaining strong bottom line performance.
You are great at:
• Planning: Ensure the Professional Services plan achieves company goals with continued achievement of the margin targets of the business.
• Alignment: See that the Global Services offerings are in alignment with customer and company needs.
• Management: Hire, ramp, and manage performance to drive employee development and maximize retention.
• Engagement: Assure that the teams are achieving the revenue plan and align internal and partner resources to drive customer success and margins of the business; guaranteeing exceptional quarterly and annual financial performance.
• Revenue: Close new and recurring business with accounts of all sizes. Develop relationships with key customers. Provide offerings that support all types of customers in all stages of their lifecycle.
• Leadership: Build, develop and retain high performing teams that lead positive contributions throughout the company.
• Strategy Development: Be a key member of the Leadership Team for Professional Services, developing strategies to achieve company goals.
• Product Leadership: Become an expert in the features, benefits and application of OpenText EIM vision, product roadmaps, install base and technologies and effectively communicate customer requirements to the product teams.
• Other related duties as assigned
What it takes:
• Leadership. Proven collaborator and with the ability to work with all levels and departments within an organization
• Motivator. Able to hire, engage and motivate great talent.
• Proven. You have successfully built and led multi regional services leadership teams in the region, and have a track record of success in sustaining, maintaining and building revenue streams
• Service Minded: You deliver customer engagements, through your teams, like you expect to receive it; with excellence
• Cross-Cultural Leadership: Must be willing to travel regionally and globally
• Domain. Experience with analytics, data, databases or business intelligence preferred. Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred.
• Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it. You know how to have real business conversations with sales leaders.
• Metric Driven: Understand the numbers of your business clearly and knows what to drive to achieve success
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.