Location: US, VirtualApply Now
As a Lead Consultant in the Energy & Engineering Professional Services Practice you will Lead Functional, Business, and Technical Consultants, and Project Managers in the delivery of OpenText Energy and Engineering Content Management solutions from a domain business practice, functional, and technical perspective. You will be responsible for consulting and delivering quality configurable and customized implementations that meet the customer’s needs in accordance with documented business, user and functional requirements.
You are great at:
• Leading customer facing strategic, and functional discussions from a business domain, consultative, and functional expertise perspective
• Leading a team of solution and business consultants
• Leading quality outputs for solution implementation planning, design, configuration, development, testing and overall functional delivery within a projects timeline and in conjunction with the Project Manager
• Designing, Configuring, and implementing on various platforms and solutions
• Delivering configurations and customizations for medium to large sized projects
• Managing deliverables and activities to completion for fellow team members
• Participating in pre-sales consulting and services estimating when required.
• Provide functional and consultative input for RFI’s/RFP’s
• Understanding and practical working experience of Energy and Engineering industry and Engineering Lifecycle
• Providing suggested enhancements to the Energy & Engineering Product Management team based on customer feedback and industry trends and implementation experience
• Helping with the growth of existing client relationships by being a trusted advisor as a consultative lead resource
What it takes:
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in consulting and implementing Engineering Document Management solutions.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in more than one of the following Enterprise Content Management Products & Utilities or equivalent competitive solutions:
o Documentum Capital Projects and/or Asset Operations or competitive solutions.
o OpenText EDM (Extended ECM for Engineering) or competitive solutions.
o OpenText SAP for Plant Maintenance or competitive solutions.
o Documentum and/or OpenText Content Server
o Documentum D2
• Strong team member that excels at both written and verbal forms of communication to varying degrees of audience.
• Able to travel ~40-50% in North America
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in industry standard technologies and tools.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.