Location: Japan, TokyoApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Business Network Solution Consultant is responsible for helping the B2B business expansion and
revenue goals by providing consistent, high quality solution technical support and assistance as well as input
into the qualification of prospects and existing customers. This will involve analyzing complex customer
requirements and providing a compelling, unique value proposition to the customer, which leverages one or
more solutions from the OpenText EIM suite.
You are great at:
* Lead the technical qualification, opportunity assessment, solution design and proposal phases
* Working directly with sales as a pre-sales consultant to analyze client’s business processes and technical
* Propose best solution that generates profitable revenue to meet the customer’s business requirements.
* Responds to RFx requests, taking the lead for the solution and technical elements of the response.
* Collaboration across all internal teams and resources to ensure you bring the best solution to your clients
* Ensure smooth transition from pre‐sales solution to post‐sales implementation.
* Maintain technical, market and industry knowledge specifically as it relates to business to business (B2B)
What it takes:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
* 5 years work experience in software development or pre‐sale with proven ability to understand, analyze
prospects needs, identify, develop and present appropriate solutions.
* The ability to master a broad range of expertise ranging from understanding the business process to
collecting and analyzing business and technical requirements.
* Experience in Supply Chain Management, e‐business, B2B is highly preferable.
* Working knowledge of cloud services model on a global basis that includes: up front implementation, service
level agreements, data center operations, ongoing customer management and change management.
* Knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM), Internet of Things (IoT) platform is a plus.
* Excellent inter‐personal skill, team player, display high level of independence and able to take direction.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office application.
* Basic English oral and written communications skills with TOEIC 750+ or above. Fluent English is preferred.
* Travel as required.