Location: US, NJ, Tinton FallsApply Now
Reporting to the Manager of Cloud Billing and Reporting, the position will Performs complex level work which requires broad knowledge, training and understanding, combined with creative and independent thinking along with the conceptual ability to relate work performed within broader technical and business context.
You are great at:
• Requires ability to discern key aspects of a problem and address them. (Critical analysis and Problem solving.)
• Familiar with Financial Book Closing process, general accounting practices or transactional Billing applications.
• Responsible for significant portions of critical work and/or complex projects including system migration and dataflows onto our environment.
• Play a key role in the Migration of internal and external systems
• Responsible for On-Call and Tier2 support of Billing applications and related systems with remote staff.
• Applies skill and innovation and acts as a technical resource to the local community as well as help with efforts to improve effectiveness of internal systems.
• May help internal customer anticipate business needs, and functions as ongoing team member on behalf of internal/external customer to ensure consistency of application with defined problem.
• Develop program code, unit test data and documentation in both the maintenance of old and new development environment. Implementing changes through our change management process.
• Ability to take direction from Senior members of the team and assist more Junior members.
• Knowledge of Ericsson Software - Enterprise Cloud Billing (Formally Metratech/Metranet billing) is a plus
• Support SOX Audit compliancy
What it takes:
• 10 years minimum previous experience working within a technical Development environment analyzing, designing, coding, testing and maintaining computer-based systems.Foundation working in Linux and Windows OS (IIS & PowerShell) environments.
• Experienced with software development life cycle.
• Proficient working with scripting and software languages (PL/SQL procedures, SQL, Linux Shell Scripting, Perl, .Net C#, XML).
• Experience working with relational DBMS (Oracle).
• Strong reporting skills from database source data in Oracle (SQL Server - SSIS/SSRS/SSAS is a plus)
• Demonstrated ability to drive a culture of learning amongst your peers and other stakeholder groups on Billing analytics
• Billing Interface with Vertex tax module is a plus
• Knowledge of ECB Ericsson Software (Metranet) Billing is a plus
• University/College degree within a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act